Transmission Repair for Tacoma Cars, Trucks, SUV's and RV's
Your transmission is one of the most critical vehicle systems in your automobile.
Without it your vehicle won't run. Transmissions can leak and have low transmission fluid. They can lead to your gears slipping. And your shifting can become slow.
Are you hearing grinding noises when you're in gear? Your torque converter is the culprit. It means the needle bearings are damaged.
Make an appointment at any of Austin's Pro Max locations in Tacoma, Puyallup & Spanway, WA. We offer transmission repair services for cars, trucks and recreational vehicles. Our transmission repair services cover automatic and manual transmissions.
We fix torque converters, solenoids and clutch problems. We'll keep up on your transmission with regular maintenance. Schedule your free transmission inspection right away.
We look forward to providing you with speedy transmission service.
- Automatic and manual transmission service
- Transmission inspections to locate problems
- Leaks and low transmission fluid
- Torque converter repair and replacement
- Solenoid repair for proper fluid control
- Transmission service for standard maintenance
Transmission Service for Manual and Automatic Transmissions
Are you hearing noises when you shift gears? Failing transmissions may cause your vehicle to not go into gear. And your shifts can be delayed. Don't put off bringing in your vehicle to us.
Top quality transmission service is available for manual and automatic transmission repair. You have a tight schedule to keep. Service for your automatic transmissions is the best way to keep your vehicle moving. Bring your car in today. Our skilled technicians will stop slipping and those strange gear noises. You'll be back on the road before you know it. Automatic transmission repair and transmission service has many benefits.
- Allows your vehicle to change gears smoothly
- Stops strange noises when in gear
- Keeps your vehicle from moving when in park or neutral
- Provides even and manageable gear shifts
- Insures you'll have a working vehicle or your schedule
Transmission Service and Inspections for Tacoma Vehicles
Do you know where your leaks are coming from? How do you know your gasket seals are worn? Find out with a free transmission service inspection. Your transmission is thoroughly inspected. We'll find any leaks, worn or broken parts. Your driveshaft and torque converter will get the attention they need. Have contaminated coolant? We'll replace it with clean coolant to protect your transmission. End the mystery of your transmission problems.
Call for your free transmission service inspection.
- Inspection for all transmission parts
- Done to discover leaks and damaged parts
- Determines if you need transmission repair or replacement
- New coolant to protect your transmission
- A smart start to preventative maintenance
Manual and Automatic Transmission Repair in Tacoma
Missed shifts are a sign your manual or automatic transmission could be going out. Manual transmissions have some of the same problems as automatics. If you notice slipping, shaking and noises, call us for help. We can get your manual transmissions working properly. Like automatic transmissions we fix them, so you're getting the power you need.
Manual and automatic transmission repair can lead to better driving and gas mileage. Enjoy the use of your vehicle.
Contact Austin's Pro Max for manual and automatic transmission repair.
- Stops missed shifts while driving
- Can potentially improve gas mileage
- Manual or automatic transmission repair and replacement
- Gives you the driving power you need
- Improves shifting power with ease
Contact Austin's Pro Max for transmission repair and transmission service on cars, trucks, vans, SUVs & RVs in Tacoma, Puyallup & Spanaway, WA. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.