Clutch Repair • Clutches • Replacement • Tacoma • Puyallup • Spanaway
Clutches transfer power from your motor to your transmission.
From there, power goes to your wheels. It has friction material that can wear down after 35,000 miles. Once this material is gone your clutch can slip. This slipping can lead to no power being sent to your wheels.
At Austin's Pro Max we repair and replace clutches. Your wheels will get the power they need to move.
We'll also check for clutch sticking. The sticking happens for several reasons.
You can have a broken clutch cable. The master clutch cylinders may have leaks. The leaking affects building pressure. Sometimes there are mismatched clutch components. And you may have air in your hydraulic line.
Come to any of Austin's Pro Max locations in Tacoma, Puyallup or Spanaway, WA for help. We'll repair and replace your clutches.
Service is also available for clutches on commercial vehicles.
- Automatic and manual clutches
- Insures power is getting to your wheels
- Clutch repair and replacement
- Stops clutch sticking
- Removes air from your hydraulic lines
- Clutches for commercial vehicles
Clutch Replacement • Tacoma • Puyallup • Spanaway
Why risk driving with worn clutch parts?
We can change them with clutch replacement. New clutch parts insure you're driving safely.
This way you'll know the right amount of pressure and power is being used to drive. Say goodbye to air leaks and grinding. You won't have to worry about your vehicle not going into gear.
Instead you'll have a new clutch system that works like it should.
Call us today for quality clutch replacement.
- New clutch cable for the right level of tension
- Allows cylinders to build the right amount of pressure
- Stops grinding of your input shaft
- Allows your vehicle to go into gear each time
- Clutch parts that match your clutch system
- Helps you to drive safer with better performance
Types of Clutches • Clutch Repair in Tacoma, Puyallup & Spanaway
With our experience we've worked on all types of clutches. Having trouble with your clutch system?
Let Austin's Pro Max take a look. We repair and replace clutches and hydraulic clutches.
We'll even service your electromagnetic clutch. You'll have full engagement, so your clutch doesn't slip.
Trying to figure out clutch problems on your own can be risky.
Bring your vehicle in to Austin's Pro Max with locations in Tacoma, Puyallup & Spanaway, WA.
- Dog clutches for manual transmissions
- Hydraulic clutches
- Electromagnetic clutches for smooth engagement
- Service for overrunning clutches
- Guaranteed clutch parts and labor
- Free clutch inspection
Contact us for your car, truck, van, SUV or RV clutch inspection. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.