Truck Timing Belts • Timing Belts Repair • Tacoma, Puyallup, Spanaway, WA
Ever wonder what keeps your engine parts in sync?
Timing belts do a masterful job with your engine parts. They're found in midsized or small vehicles. Timing belts synchronize your valves, camshaft, pistons and other parts. The belts are usually made of rubber or tough fabric. But they can develop cracks and other damage.
Save your vehicle from future engine problems. Get regular maintenance for your timing belts.
At Austin's Pro Max our technicians in Tacoma, Puyallup or Spanaway, WA will replace worn out timing belts.
Your engine will stay in sync, so your vehicle doesn't break down. You'll get guaranteed parts and labor. Why risk further damage to your engine?
Contact us for all Car, Truck, Van, SUV & RV timing belt service today.
- Timing belts for interference engines
- Timing belts for non-interference engines
- For midsized and small vehicles
- Timing chains in larger vehicles
- Keeps your engine parts in sync
Timing Chains for Cars, Trucks, Vans, SUVs and RVs • Timing Belt Replacement • Tacoma • Puyallup • Spanaway
Timing chains are common in larger vehicles.
They also help your engine parts keep their timing. Timing chains can become too stretched. Your engine valve timing will get thrown off. This problem affects your camshaft.
Bring your timing chain issues into any Austin's Pro Max location in Tacoma, Puyallup or Spanaway, WA.
We'll inspect the chain and gears. You'll get a new timing chain that's stronger and helps your engine parts work properly.
- Stronger chains to keep your engine parts working
- Allows for proper valve timing
- Gear replacement, so your timing chain works right
- Corrections for proper belt tension
- Free timing chain and belt inspections
Contact Austin's Pro Max for any Car, Truck, Van, SUV & RV timing belt or timing chains in Tacoma, Puyallup or Spanaway, WA. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.