Shocks and Struts for Car / Truck • Tacoma • Puyallup • Spanaway
Shocks and struts are supposed to keep your vehicle from bouncing on the roadway.
A sure sign their worn is if your vehicle continually bounces and shakes. Your vehicle will sway from side to side. Worn shocks and strut can cause a few problems for your vehicle. You can experience braking, steering and stability problems. These problems are common in regular and performance vehicles.
You need properly working shocks and strut to stabilize your vehicle.
The best place to get them replaced is at Austin's Pro Max with locations in Tacoma, Puyallup & Spanaway, WA.
When we're finished your tires will stay on the road. You won't have trouble steering and turning your vehicle. We'll replace the old ones, so worn shocks and struts are gone. It won't take your vehicle as long to brake. And you'll be able to steer with no problems.
Bring your vehicle in today.
- Shocks and strut replacement
- Brake service, so your vehicle stops sooner
- Helps your vehicle to remain stable
- Stops continuous bouncing
- Keeps your vehicle on the road
- Replace with new shocks and struts
Inspection for Shocks and Struts • Cars, Trucks, Vans, SUVs & RVs
There's an easy way to tell if your shocks and struts need replacing.
Let Austin's Pro Max inspect your shocks and struts. We'll check to see how much your vehicle moves. Your technician will detect any swaying and brake problems. They'll also check for steering and stability.
You'll get brand new shocks and struts for a better driving experience.
- Detects signs of wear and stability problems
- Corrects swaying and constant bouncing
- Thorough inspection of your shocks and struts
- Brake inspection to test brake pressure and stopping power
- Recommendations for shock and strut replacement
- Free and affordable estimates
Contact us for Car, Truck, Van, SUV & RV strut & shock replacement in Tacoma, Puyallup or Spanaway, WA. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.