Tacoma Car Batteries • Puyallup Truck Batteries
Batteries work with your alternator and starter to start your vehicle. Batteries can have trouble for a variety of reasons. A faulty ignition switch can cause vehicle accessories to be left on. This drains power from your battery.
You may have a low battery charge. Another problem is a bad alternator or regulator. Do you find yourself constantly needing a "jump" to start your vehicle? Contact the battery experts at Austin's Pro Max.
We test and replace vehicle batteries. Battery service is available for cars, trucks, vans, SUV's, RV's and racers. We'll test your battery to see if it can hold a good charge.
For corrosive coatings we have an answer. We use an anti-corrosive coating. And we make sure your battery is grounded properly. Your technician will check for acid stratification and other problems. Visit Austin's Pro Max for battery testing and replacement.
- Battery replacement, so your vehicle gets power
- Battery testing to learn why the battery has poor power
- Removes the need for constant jumping of your vehicle
- Anti-corrosive coating to keep your battery clean
- We make sure your battery has proper electrolyte levels
Acid Stratification in Batteries
Acid stratification can lower battery performance. If the sugar in your coffee settles at the bottom, it won't taste sweet. If batteries don't have the right acid or electrolyte levels, your battery will have a low charge.
Acid stratification makes it hard for batteries to have a normal charge. This battery condition can help cause your vehicle to not start. Let us take a look at your battery.
We can detect acid stratification.
- Test for electrolyte or acid levels
- Helps your battery get a higher charge
- Stops the need for constantly turning ignition switch
- Improves your battery performance
- Allows your battery to get a full charge
Testing for Batteries • Battery Replacement Tacoma, WA
Yes, you can buy an over-the-counter battery tester. But do you know how to use it? Once you find a reading what do you do next? Leave battery testing to Austin's Pro Max.
We know how to properly test vehicle batteries. We want your battery to last as long as it should. Testing for batteries allows us to see if you need a new one. This gives your vehicle a better chance of being efficient with its power.
Is your battery more than four-years-old? It's time to replace it. Call us for your free battery test.
- Finds the source of battery power problems
- Potentially keeps your vehicle from breaking down
- Allows your battery to remain functional
- Increases the life span of your battery
- Replacement for batteries four years or older
Contact us for your free automotive inspection. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.